When the temperatures are falling outside, Czech cuisine becomes creative. Our chefs have come up with all kinds of ideas again this year to create the right dishes for the colorful season.
Because nowhere is there a better way to enjoy autumn than in our beer houses – with a tasty beer and good Czech food on the table!
Our autumn menu:
- Pumpkin cream soup with roasted pumpkin seeds and pumpkin seed oil
- Schopski dumpling salad – salad of tomatoes, cucumber and paprika, with red onions, Beskyden cheese and delicious fried dumpling corners
- Spejbl-Plamen – tarte flambée with sour cream, edam, parmesan cheese and olive oil
- Hurvínek-Plamen – tarte flambée with sour cream, fresh mushrooms and leek, parmesan cheese and rocket
- Karlsbader Taler with smoked salmon – hearty potato, carrot and leek grater cake, served with herb sour cream.
- Breaded pork schnitzel with fried potatoes, served with cranberry jelly and marinated leaf salad